The two of us are constantly trying new things and switching up the products we use on a daily basis. We’ve put together a list of our favorite products for Fall, from hair care to skincare and make up. These are all of the products that we are loving at the moment and we think you will too!
3. This Klorane Mask with Mango Butter provides your hair with the nourishment it needs during the colder months.
4. We LOVE Oribe Products (their dry texturizing spray is one of our faves). The Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil is another alternative to strengthen and nourish the hair, plus it adds a great shine!
5. Anytime we are putting heat on our hair, we always use a heat protectant spray before hand. We love this one by Kerastase.
6. Weleda Skin Food has been around for awhile, but it often flies under the radar for how amazing of a product it is. It's actually marketed as a body lotion, but it does wonders for the face as well.
7. We've tried so many eye creams and Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm is a great one.
8. GlamGlow ThirstyCleanse is a daily cleanser for dry skin. A hydrating cleanser such as this one is amazing for the colder months.
9. We exfoliate twice a week and Kate Somerville ExfoliKate is one we turn to most.
10. This Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist is amazing! Use it morning and night after cleansing the face, and before applying moisturizer, to revitalize the skin.
11. For the colder months, we tend to reach for a lighter weight foundation and these Cover FX Custom Cover Drops do just the trick. Not only is the coverage customizable, it can be mixed with your favorite oil or moisturizer. **We recommend pairing this with the vitamin enriched Customer Infusion Drops for added hydration.
12. This berry colored shade by NARS is on trend for the fall months.
13. Easily tame your eyebrows and create a thicker appearance with the tinted Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel.
14. Use the Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara for some added drama.
15. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks (Telluride) is the perfect mauve shade. We love that you can use it on both your cheeks and lips!
16. A great palette for the fall months. The Hourglass Modernist Palette (Obscura) has a great combination of wearable shades and different finishes to create the perfect bronzed or smoky eye.